Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lisa's Farewell

Well the day is rapidly approaching where Lisa will go and join the cheeky Hamster in the USofA. Tonight we had (another) farewell catchup, this time at an Italian restuarant in the Rocks. A very pleasant evening was had by all. In the absence of Hamster who is already located in downtown Harrisburg, someone had to handle the photography, and hence documentation of the evening. It was my dubious honour to fulfil this role. I hope I did it admirably and justice. Hope you enjoy the photos.


A good night was had by all.
Cheers to absent friends!
"Beer. My one and only true friend. My love for you will never die!"





Michelle and Lisa try to settle the "Who is taller?" argument. The answer is neither - the bollard in the background is just pips them both.

1 comment:

Hamster said...

Nice work Greggie, like a duck to water with the camera. I am glad you coudl get together and say another farewell - it must be getting close to you saying "when ARE you going to leave!!"

Well, It has been a hectic last 5 days for me - I have pretty much not left the computer writing documents for a europe meeting i have next week.

Them's the breaks in the big city - Hang ON, i'm not in a bug city - Doh!!!

Keep up the training mate, well done on the sessions in Greggie's house of pain.

Need to get to work now.

Cheers, hamster